Best SUV Philippines: Avoid Regrets By Checking These OutApril 30, 2021 0 By onroadtips
An SUV, or Sport Utility Vehicle, is a type of car combining elements of regular passenger cars with those of off-road cars like a raised ground clearance. There are compact, mid-size, and large SUVs, so what is the best SUV Philippines? In this post, Onroadtips will list the top 5 best vehicles of this class in the country.
Before starting browsing our top list of the best SUVs in the country, you should have a complete understanding of this vehicle type. You can read more information on Sport Utility Vehicles to know its features, advantages, and disadvantages.
This car model comes with the ruggedness and capability of an SUV packed in a small body. It’s created to handle city roads and off-road terrain with the All-Grip 4WD system. The design itself gives the car a strong, powerful look, featuring plastic cladding. At the same time, the car’s interior provides plenty of space and a 9-inch infotainment system for passengers. If you love adventures and exploring, this must be the best SUV Philippines for you regarding both the look and power.
Suzuki Jimmy Price List
- Suzuki Jimny GL 1.5 MT: ₱1,055,000
- Suzuki Jimny GL 1.5 AT: ₱1,115,000
- Suzuki Jimny GLX 1.5 AT (Monotone): ₱1,165,000
- Suzuki Jimny GLX 1.5 AT (Two-tone): ₱1,175,000
Suzuki Jimmy strengths
- Unique, outstanding look
- Great power for the size
- Easy to drive
The next best SUV in Philippines is a candidate from Ford, modeled Everest. This car model was created in between the Explorer and Ecosport as a well-balanced vehicle featuring the best elements of both these models to deliver the best performance and practicality. It has a spacious cabin that and hold up to 7 passengers and a standard infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and a 10-speaker system.
Ford Everest Price List
- Ford Everest Trend 2.2 4×2 AT: ₱1,738,000
- Ford Everest Sport 2.0 4×2 AT: ₱1,868,000
- Ford Everest Titanium 2.0 4×2 AT: ₱1,995,000
- Ford Everest Titanium+ 2.0 Biturbo 4×4 AT: ₱2,299,000
Ford Everest strengths
- Large, strong, respectable look
- Modern, premium interior
- Plenty of legroom and knee room
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
If you are looking for the best midsize SUV Philippines, the Montero Sport from Mitsubishi is worth your consideration. This car is excellent for running on road with an 8-speed automatic operation that provides greater efficiency for longer drives. The 3rd-gen design comes in a sleeker and more prominent design as well as new features like a Smart Display Audio LCD Touchscreen and power tailgate.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport Price List
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport GLX 2.4 4×2 MT: ₱1,568,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport GLS 2.4 4×2 AT: ₱1,728,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport GT 2.4 4×2 AT: ₱1,928,000
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport GT 2.4 4×4 AT: ₱2,450,000
Mitsubishi Montero Sport strengths
- Modern, futuristic exterior
- Good use of the interior space
- Comfortable, convenient features
Another candidate for the best SUV Philippines also comes from Ford, the Expedition model to be exact. It can hold up to eight adults in its cabin, providing a lot of space for passengers. The car also houses a powerful engine that’s highly fuel-efficient along with a bunch of cutting-edge tech features like adjustable pedals, wireless charging capability, and climate control. This car is perfect for an extended family.
Ford Expedition Price List
- Ford Expedition EcoBoost 3.5 V6 Limited MAX 4×4 AT: ₱4,479,000
- Ford Expedition EcoBoost 3.5 V6 Limited MAX 4×4 AT (Bucket Seats): ₱4,612,000
Ford Expedition strengths
- Top towing capability
- High-quality interior
- Cutting-edge tech
Though this is not the best compact SUV Philippines, it’s certainly among the most worthy vehicles to buy in its class. The spacious interior it offers is completely designed for a large group of passengers. Even better, the car is capable and fuel-efficient with a 6-speed operation.
Isuzu mu-X Price List
- Isuzu mu-X RZ4E 1.9 4×2 LS AT: ₱1,350,000
- Isuzu mu-X RZ4E 1.9 4×2 LS-A MT: ₱1,670,000
- Isuzu mu-X LSA-A 3.0 4×2 AT: ₱1,795,000
- Isuzu mu-X LS-A 3.0 4×4 AT: ₱2,145,000
Isuzu mu-X strengths
- Two powerful engines
- Attractive design
- Lots of safety feature
This car has been well known for offering comfortable rides along with the multi-link suspension setup in the rear. It comes with seven seats for the entire family and a great deal of equipment for the driver and passenger to use during the ride.
Nissan Terra Price List
- Nissan Terra EL 2.5 4×2 MT: ₱1,539,000
- Nissan Terra EL 2.5 4×2 AT: ₱1,655,000
- Nissan Terra VE 2.5 4×2 AT: ₱1,752,000
- Nissan Terra VL 2.5 4×2 AT: ₱1,984,000
- Nissan Terra VL 2.5 4×4 AT: ₱2,176,000
Nissan Terra strengths
- Suitable for off-road trails
- Spacious interior
- Powerful engine
- Topnotch safety features
If you are looking for the best SUV Philippines, these six names some of the most highly recommended cars for you. We hope that you will be able to pick out the perfect vehicle for your needs and interests.